After more than a decade of doing climate research, I feel confident enough to go public and blog about my and other related work. See my LinkedIn profile if your are interested in my scientific career and my Research Gate profile if you want to know what papers I have published. Thanks for visiting this page, I hope you find what you are looking for.
Posts by Bernhard Bereiter:
- Noble Gases from Ice Cores Published in “Nature”
- The Daily Work of a Polar Ice Core Driller – Video
- The Ice Arrived!
- The World of Ice Core Sciences in Tasmania
- A Milestone in Physics
- Drilling Ice Cores – Time Lapse Video
- Goodbye Taylor Glacier – Goodbye Antarctica
- Why we are interested in radiocarbon
- The last warm period: an analog for our future?
- Heading out to Taylor Glacier in the Dry Valleys